Tails Tails

what's the name of the song

good movie. What's the name of the song sung by Linkin Park if you don't mind me asking?

sweet-kat22 responds:

Easier To Run (sorry late reply i think lol)

Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 3 Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 3

you oughta do family guy next

you did simpsons well I think if you do another one of these you oughta do family guy or maybe something ren and stimpy or something. Keep up the good work.

Dekathos responds:

Certainly in the realm of possibility but not in the immediate future or the distant future for that matter. Thanks for the review.

Ninja Turtles EP2 Ninja Turtles EP2

I laughed at the end

I laughed at the part where Donny used a rock to catch up to the Turtle Van and said "Away" and uses it like a boat.

Sonic Epoch ep. 1 Sonic Epoch ep. 1

how come the characters are old school besies amy

how come all the characters sonic tails and knuckles look old-schooled but not amy just out of curiousity?

Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 2 Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 2

good simpsons story

I recognize that voice from the TV on that flash movie. That has to be Roger Van Der Weide's voice. His voice is sick and perverted.

Dekathos responds:

Hmm I didn't know the fox announcer's name was on public record. Thanks for the review.

Screwby Doo Screwby Doo

did you get this from scottt innes' website!

this was okay but just out of cuirousity did you get the sounds from scott innes' website? (voice of scooby doo and shaggy)

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

too bad we couldn't see tails or the rest.

Its a shame we couldn't see tails scene or the rest of this movie. its a shame it had to end the rest

Tails Trailer Tails Trailer

can't wait till this thing comes out

Finally another tails movie comes out. I can't wait to see this.

7KAD responds:

lol, thanks! It should be out in a month or two... possibly 3 or 4... -_-; umm... it'll be a lot more work than I planned. But it WILL come!!!! >:D

Sonic: Uncut 2 Sonic: Uncut 2

don't worry there is a sonic uncut4 coming out

newground reviewers yes there is a sonic uncut 4, I know this for a fact because I'm a member of Brian's (sonic uncut maker) forum whiplash where its a forum that goes on involving Brian and Sam's works. sonic uncut 1, 2, and 3 were definitely the best flashes in newgrounds that he's made so far. I hope he keeps the original voices from SU3 for sonic, tails knuckles and amy.

Texas vs Texas Tech Texas vs Texas Tech

Lubbock vs Austin.

The football fans in Austin are cheering, the football fans in Lubbock are booing that's for sure.